Department of Educational Leadership and Research Methodology.
Our values lead the way to distinctively impact our faculty, students, communities, and educational policy, practice, and research.
Printed forms may be faxed to 561.297.3618 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Comprehensive Exam
- Approval of Doctoral Dissertation Defense
- Approval of Doctoral Dissertation Proposal
- Directed Independent Study
- Field Project
- Achievement Announcement Form
- Application for Internship – Higher Education
- Application for Internship – Adult and Community Education
- Florida Principal Certification Program Planning – School Leaders
- Sponsor Commitment Letter – School Leaders
- Florida Principal Certification Program Completion Form
- Graduate Assistant Application
Graduate College Forms
**All completed forms must first be sent to your advisor for review/approval. Your advisor will forward your form to the department chair for approval.**
- Electronic Plan of Study
- Form 8: Admission to Candidacy for the Doctoral Degree
- Form 9: Revision to Existing Plan of Study - Electronic Plans of Study are revised on-line though MyPOS.
- Form 10: Request to Waive a University Requirement
- Form 11: Academic Progression Plan
- Form 12: Research Compliance and Safety
- Form 14: Graduate Equivalent Full Time Status Waiver
- Application for Degree
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Forms - www.fau.edu/research/researchint/irbnet_what.php
Pease note: The latest version of Adobe Reader is required to download and enter information on Graduate College forms. Once you have completed a form, you can save it as a PDF document on your computer. It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer when saving the forms. Click here to download a free version of Adobe Reader.
- Change of Grade Form
- Incomplete Form
- Removal of Incomplete Form
**These forms are available from the Department of Educational Leadership & Research Methodology or the Office of Graduate Studies.**